1. Company and area data.
2. IPM Group data
IPM Group (Iniciativas Portuarias Mallorca Group) is a group of companies dedicated to the construction and management of marinas and shipyards, as well as advice and consultancy in nautical projects at a national and international level. It is formed by the companies:
- Marina Ibiza: Serveis Marítims Port Eivissa, S.L., with CIF B57362105 and registered office at Paseo Juan Carlos I, 20 – 07800 – Eivissa
- Marina Palma Cuarentena, Marina Port Ibiza & Varadero Ibiza; Tanit Ibiza Port, S.A., with CIF A57313868 and located in C/ Aragón, 71 07800 – Eivissa
- Marina Port de Mallorca: Iniciatives Portuaries Mirall de Mar de Mallorca S.L, with the fiscal address C/ Gremi Ferrers, 25 Pje Particular, 07009 Palma de Mallorca.
- STP Shipyard Palma: Servicios Técnicos Portuarios, S.L., with CIF B57318875 and registered office at Muelle Viejo Espigón Exterior s/n 07012 Palma.
- Varadero Valencia: Varadero Valencia, S.LU. with CIF: B-57342677 and registered office at Camino canal, 91 (rcnv) – 46024 Valencia
- IPM Management: Iniciatives Portuaries Mallorca IPM Management, Iniciatives Portuaries Mirall de Mar de Mallorca, SL, located in Gremi Ferrers, 25B, 07009 Palma de Mallorca, with CIF B07900327.Pinturas Monzó: Pintura Mural y Marina Monzó, SL, located in C/ Gremi Ferrers, 25B 07009 Palma de Mallorca, with CIF B97561773
3. Purpose of data processing
The data you provide us with will be processed solely and exclusively by the companies of the IPM GROUP for:
- the management of queries or requests that may be made from the form you use on our website
- for sending quotations or commercial offers that you request through any of our contact channels
- purposes related to legislation, health or safety in our facilities
- timely communications about changes or notices in our facilities
- supply of services or ancillary products
- business or statistical purposes
- communications in general related to news, events, activities or any other news of interest to your profile, related to the service you have previously contracted,
- other complementary purposes such as common communications with the other companies in the IPM GROUP
4. Categories of recipients of personal data
Under no circumstances will your data be disseminated. Your data may be communicated exclusively for the purposes indicated above, to the following categories of subjects:
- Internal IPM GROUP staff, in their capacity as data processor or person responsible for processing
to suppliers or partners of IPM GROUP who carry out the services requested by you and necessary during your stay on any of the Group’s premises
- individuals, companies, associations or professional firms which provide services or activities of assistance and consultancy for the benefit of IPM GROUP for the purpose of safeguarding a right of their own (such as accountants, lawyers, tax advisers, auditors, consultants in the field of audits or due diligence, etc. )
- persons, companies or agencies providing marketing and analysis services or consultancy activities in favour of IPM GROUP
- subjects whose right to access their data is recognised by legal provisions and secondary regulations or by provisions issued by the authorities and legitimised by law, including the port authorities of the places where they are landed.
The list of subjects to whom the data are communicated is available from the company at the following address:
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com for the attention of the Data Protection Officer.
5. Transfer of personal data
In general, your data will not be passed on to third parties except for the above-mentioned IPM GROUP assignments, and always with your consent, and in those cases where there is a legal obligation. Your data will also not be transferred internationally.
6. Conservation of personal data
The information collected is subject to the security measures implemented by IPM GROUP in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on personal data protection in force, and will be kept for as long as the relationship is maintained and its deletion is not requested, and in any case in compliance with any applicable legal periods of limitation. The photos/images and audio/video recordings obtained during the events and occurrences on board shall be kept for an unlimited period.
7. Owner and persons responsable for the processing
Marina Ibiza, (SERVEIS MARÍTIMS PORT EIVISSA, S.L., with NIF B 57362105 and fiscal address at C/ Paseo Juan Carlos I, 20, 07800, Eivissa) and STP Shipyard Palma (SERVICIOS TÉCNICOS PORTUARIOS, S.L. with CIF B57318875 and fiscal address at C/Muelle Viejo Espigón Exterior s/n, 07012, Palma) form part of the IPM GROUP, responsible for the processing of your data.
The facilities belonging to the IPM GROUP, depositary of the database where your personal data are contained are Marina Port de Mallorca, Marina Palma Cuarentena, Marina Ibiza, Marina Port Ibiza, STP Shipyard Palma, Varadero Valencia, Varadero Ibiza, Pinturas Monzó, CKIPM and IPM Management.
8. Rights of the interested party
According to articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, you have the right at any time to
- access your personal data;
- request the correction of your personal data
- revoke your permission to use and disclose your personal data;
- request the cancellation of your personal data
- to receive in a structured format, for common use and readable from an automatic device, the personal data concerning him, as well as the transmission of his personal data to another holder of the processing
- oppose the processing of personal data concerning him/her, including for marketing or profiling purposes
- obtain limitation of the processing of your personal data
- request information regarding the purpose of the processing
We also inform you that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification or suppression of your data, as well as the limitation of the processing, in which case they will only be processed for the exercise or defence of claims, and the right to oppose the processing, for which we will stop processing your data. To exercise your rights, you must submit a written request, enclosing a photocopy of your ID card or passport, to our offices or by sending a registered letter to the above-mentioned address. In the event that you have requested to exercise your rights, and have not received a satisfactory response, you will be entitled to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es)
Need help? Contact our team.
Please send any questions or queries you may have via the form below.